Wednesday 14 December 2011

The twelve days of Christmas Part one.

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..."

"A Partridge in a pear tree!"

"Get out of my fucking tree Coogan!"

Advantages of receiving such a gift:
1) Your faithful Partridge will fend off any ninjas attempting to steal your pears.
2) Any visitors to your pear tree are met with a warm Partridge welcome.
3) Your Partridge will never feel lonely due to its fruity companions.
4) Your Partridge will have a constant supply of food.
5) You won't have to tell the guys at work that you got socks and a Celine Dion CD for christmas.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the advantages of receiving the other 11 gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay, you're back!

    Please can I have the Coogan from that tree when you catch him. We'll call it my xmas prezzie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not all glitz and glamour Dan unfortunately! Bex, of course you can.

    ReplyDelete