Saturday 19 November 2011

God bless America.

I'm not going to talk to you today because its the weekend and i want to chill out!

Only kidding, i've always got time for you guys (honest).

So, i've seen a few programs on tv this week and something was provoked deep inside me which compelled me to write to you all today; the view Americans have on the British.

Now this is not me instigating a hate campaign against America (there's a lot of countries who already do that shit) i actually love America and most things that come out of it, apart from of course Justin Fucking Bieber. I can't honestly list everything that is brilliant about the US but just think of all the films, the music and the food! Oh god the food. (Man vs. Food is one of my favourite shows).

Anyway back to the point. It's apparent that most Americans believe we spend all day sipping tea and listening to classical music whilst playing Polo. We all know Peers Morgan and Russel Brand personally. Oh, and who could forget the fact that 90% of us are called Hugh and we all talk like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

Ok, i accept that we're very stereotypical of Americans too. I was watching Hellraiser last night and thinking how fucking dumb the American guy is portrayed in that film. I mean come on, the poor bastard buys a house to live with his complete bitch of a wife, who then gets it on with his dead brother in secret. How can this bloke not realise that there's a fucking zombie living in one of the spare rooms? And people, why is the zombie not paying rent? He's missing a trick there.

Anyway, i'm gonna keep this short and sweet because i'm off to see Immortals in 3D at Cineworld and i'm gonna eat all the popcorn, hotdogs and coca cola i can get my chubby little British digits on.

Keep it real homies, 

Morgan.


2 comments:

  1. We can't blame America for Justin Bieber. He's Canadian. Oh shit, now I've admitted I know something about Justin Bieber :(

    Also, Man vs Food is fucking awesome and really gross at the same time. Mark can't watch it without gipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the milkshake challenge? All I kept thinking was BRAIN FREEZE!

    ReplyDelete